Ziva Fertility provides the best ICSI treatment in Hyderabad. ICSI procedure is similar to IVF, but the only difference is in the method of achieving fertilization. It is a laboratory procedure, in which a fine glass needle is used to pick up a single sperm and place it directly into your egg.
Collection of the sperm can be done naturally or by TESE, MESA, TESA & Micro-TESA. Ziva Fertility’s andrology experts will then choose the best sperm from the sample for the treatment.
When Is ICSI Suggested?
- In case of severe oligospermia or LSC (low sperm count) in the male partner
- When fertilization by IVF fails
- When there is obstruction of the efferent duct system in the male partner
- In cases of unexplained infertility
ICSI procedure step by step:
Except for the method of fertilization, all the other steps are the same as that in IVF treatment.
- A sperm sample is taken from your partner or surgically extracted.
- The eggs will be surgically retrieved.
Once the eggs are retrieved and spermatozoa that has the best motility and morphology has been identified, the next step is to proceed to microinjection.
During this step, a fine glass needle is used to pick the selected sperm and is placed directly into the egg.
This facilitates fertilisation.
- After the process of injection is completed, the fertilized egg is kept under observation for its growth and development.
- Once the embryo has developed to a certain extent and stage, it is implanted into the uterus aseptically.
Intracytoplasmic sperm injection allows the egg and sperm to come together directly, facilitating fertilization. Sperm that has lower motility or poor morphology might have difficulty to achieve this naturally.
What Makes Ziva the Best ICSI Treatment Center in Hyderabad?
ZIVA is the best clinic for ICSI treatment as we offer top ICSI treatments at the best cost with art of the state equipment and in accordance with the health guidelines. We have the best designed ICSI Lab with AHU to provide a clean environment to the embryo.
A positive frame of mind in dealing with the infertile couple to deliver the same mindset throughout the treatment for higher success rate.
A team of the best doctors and medical staff to guide you from the initiation of the treatment till the end. High success rates in a single attempt of ICSI Treatment. Usage of high quality products, medicines and disposables. An in-house infertility psychologist to help patients cope with stress, marital issues and any negative thoughts & outcome, if any.