Dr. Manga Devi Guduri
MBBS, DGO, DNB (OBGYN), MRCOG, Dip. in Reproductive medicine (IMA).
Dr. Manga Devi is a senior Gynecologist and Obstetrician at ZIVA Embryology and Fertility Institute. She completed her MBBS at the prestigious Rangaraya Medical College, Kakinada followed by OBGYN training at RGGWCH (Rajiv Gandhi Government Women And Children’s Hospital), Pondicherry.
She gained experience as a senior registrar at Continental hospital, Hyderabad where she continuously learned and improved her clinical skills. At CEMAST, Mumbai, she underwent minimal access surgery training with laparoscopy certification. Also a trained ART (Artificial reproductive technologies/fertility) specialist at Revive Clinics, Hyderabad.
She has IMA certified Diploma in Basic and Advanced Reproductive medicine and Embryology. Her warm, friendly nature entices her to patients and staff alike. She is well versed in ultrasound scanning, high-risk Obstetrics and gynecologic procedures.
- Member of IFS (Indian Fertility Society)
- Member of IMA (Indian Medical Association)
- Member of FOGSI (Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India).
- MBBS from Rrangaraya Medical College and Hospital, Kaikinada, 2003-2009.
- DGO at Katuri Medical College And Hospital, Guntur, 2011-2013.
- DNB at Rajiv Gandhi Government Women and Children Hospital, Pondicherry, 2013-2016.
- General Gynaecology and laparoscopic surgery
- High-risk Obstetrics and natural labour
- Infertility Specialist and Gynec ultrasound scanning
11 years of experience as a Gynecologist and Obstetrician.