Egg Freezing in Hyderabad | Oocyte Cryopreservation at Ziva Fertilityy Centres
Call now +91-9100002737 for your IVF egg freezing. Egg freezing in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Get an estimate for your egg freezing storage cost (oocyte cryopreservation cost) now!
Ziva fertilityy centres are the best fertility hospital for egg freezing (oocyte cryopreservation) in Hyderabad with the branches in Manikonda, Banjara Hills, Kompally, Sanath Nagar, and Langar Houz areas, offering ethical and evidence-based fertility treatment services to males and females who are having fertility issues. Ziva fertilityy centres provide hope and happiness to infertility patients. Ziva fertilityy clinic’s egg freezing procedure helps preserve a woman’s fertility so she can try and have children later.
Ziva fertilityy centre is dedicated to providing men and women with infertility with various specialised investigative procedures. Ziva fertilityy gives couples the best chance possible of becoming pregnant. Ziva fertilityy centre has well-trained and highly experienced fertility experts. Ziva fertilityy centre is well-equipped with state-of-the-art egg cryopreservation technology and world-class egg freezing storage laboratory rooms.
preservation or IVF egg freezing procedure at Ziva fertilityy centres are bringing a ray of hope for couples unable to conceive naturally. Ziva fertilityy treatment protocols address male and female infertility issues combined with clinical, surgical, and, most importantly, psychological interventions.
Call now +91-9100002737 for egg freezing in Hyderabad at Ziva fertilityy clinics.
Get more information about oocyte cryopreservation and egg freezing procedure in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Egg freezing in Hyderabad at Ziva fertilityy centres
The technique of egg freezing, also known as oocyte cryopreservation, involves extracting, freezing, and storing a woman’s oocytes to maintain her reproductive potential.
Egg Cryopreservation is a technique used to preserve a woman’s reproductive potential in women of reproductive age that involves extracting, freezing, and storing her eggs (or oocytes).
Who needs egg freezing?
- Surgery that may cause damage to the ovaries
- Due to chromosomal anomalies, there is a chance of premature ovarian failure.
- Ovarian disease with risk of harm to ovaries
- Fertility preservation social and personal reasons delay childbearing
- Genetic mutations require the removal of the ovaries.
Call now +91-9100002737, Book your appointment for IVF egg freezing for pregnancy at Ziva fertilityy centres in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Preparation for egg freezing
- Before beginning the egg freezing process, a doctor will conduct a thorough medical history focusing on fertility, check the regularity of the menstrual cycle, and perform a battery of hormone tests.
- Typically, a woman’s ovaries release one egg each month. There is less probability of a successful pregnancy when fewer eggs are available for freezing.
- To increase egg production, a woman will receive hormone therapy. A woman undergoing this treatment must administer hormone injections to herself one to three times daily at home.
- Follicle-stimulating and luteinizing hormones, which promote the ovaries to generate more eggs, are injected every two weeks.
- A gonadotropin-releasing hormone injection approximately halfway through the cycle prevents ovulation from occurring too early in the process.
- A shot of human chorionic ovaries to induce ovulation
Procedure for egg freezing treatment
- Typically the doctor will utilise ultrasonography to guide the surgery. If the eggs are not visible through ultrasound imaging, the doctor may remove them by abdominal surgery.
- Under anaesthesia and pain medication, the doctor creates a small incision in the belly and inserts a needle to remove the egg in this more invasive procedure.
- Once the doctor has recovered the egg, they must freeze it as soon as possible. However, the eggs contain water which can form harmful ice crystals if frozen promptly.
- The doctor injects a specific solution into the eggs before freezing them to prevent this.
- Then the women will undergo in vitro fertilisation.
- With IVF, a fertility specialist fertilises the egg in a lab using sperm from the woman’s partner or a donor.
If the process is successful, the egg and sperm combine to form an embryo implanted in the woman’s uterus a few days later. Most fertility clinics attempt to grow multiple sources simultaneously to maximise the chances of a successful pregnancy.
Pre-care for egg freezing treatment
- Wear comfortable easy to remove clothing
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight on the day of the procedure
- Does not wear perfumes or fragrances other than deodorant on the day of the egg retrieval procedure.
Why choose Ziva fertilityy centre for oocyte cryopreservation aka egg freezing in Hyderabad?
Ziva fertilityy centre is one of the leading fertility clinics for freezing female eggs aka egg cryopreservation in Hyderabad, providing the best fertility care services, reproductive medicine, individualised care and attention for every patient during the journey to parenthood.
The Ziva fertilityy clinic provides comprehensive investigation for female infertility causes to get pregnancy with IVF and IUI technologies. Ziva fertilityy clinics promise to make your oocyte cryopreservation process and egg freezing procedure for pregnancy experience worthwhile, convenient, and comfortable.
The Ziva fertilityy clinics in Secunderabad and Hyderabad are staffed by a highly specialised and experienced team of medical professionals, including fertility doctors, fertility specialists, trained nurses, coordinators, and counsellors. All Ziva fertilityy centres are committed to providing patients with effective, high-quality, and timely care with infertility treatment.
- Provider of world-class egg freezing in Hyderabad
- Availability Trained and experienced team for oocyte cryopreservation
- Best fertility clinics for men and women infertility treatment in Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- Affordable female egg freezing cost aka egg cryopreservation cost in Hyderabad
- 22 years of experience as a fertility specialist.
- State-of-the-art IVF fertility lab with egg cryopreservation technology
- World-class facilities for freezing female eggs in Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- Evidence-based practice in female egg freezing
- With the best expertise in 3D and 4D ultrasound
- 2000+ IVF cycles.
- 5000+ happy families with healthy babies
- Ethical fertility treatment and egg preservation facilities
- Board-certified fertility doctors in Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- 10,200 ICSI cycles
- Patient-centric IVF egg freezing fertility services
- Best fertility clinic for egg freeze for pregnancy
- 24/7 access to female egg freezing procedure in Hyderabad.
Call now +91-9100002737 for egg freezing in Hyderabad. Get advice for egg freeze for pregnancy today!
Find here more information about the Ziva fertilityy centres and facilities.
Egg Freezing Cost in Hyderabad and Secunderabad at Ziva fertilityy centres
The egg freezing cost in Hyderabad at Ziva fertilityy centres is affordable. The egg preservation cost depends on the prices for the IVF protocol, which includes the drugs and injections used for ovarian stimulation, as well as the charges for the egg retrieval and subsequent freezing operation.
Call now +91-9100002737 Ziva Fertilityy centres, Get more information about the egg freezing cost in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Testimonials for at Ziva fertilityy oocyte cryopreservation aka IVF egg freezing in Hyderabad
Thank you so much for helping me conceive. I was sceptical of egg banking at first, but not only was it less expensive than embryo freezing, but the outcomes exceeded our expectations, considering my low AMH and my husband’s meagre sperm count and motility. Now that I’m halfway through my pregnancy, we have three egg cells in the freezer. I was not expecting this at the age of 39. I’m confident that the outcome would not have been as favourable if we had gone elsewhere. Thank you so much for your help, professionalism, and personalised attention.
Read here more testimonials of the Ziva fertilityy centre’s egg freezing storage (egg preservation).
Egg Freezing in Hyderabad at Ziva Fertilityy Centres – FAQS
1. How long does it take to recover completely after an egg retrieval procedure?
Doctors usually recommend that you relax for the whole day following the egg collection operation. If the patient has cramping, pain, or soreness, the doctor will prescribe medicine, but this will subside within a week. In addition, the patients can return to work after a week.
2. How long can a lady keep her eggs after they have been frozen?
The eggs can be preserved for as long as the woman desires. There is a good chance that several babies will be born from eggs that have been held for 5 to 10 years. The success rate of effective thawing has been reported even after 14 years. As a result, there is no indication of any decrease in the efficiency of frozen eggs over time, as long as freezing contents are adequate and egg quality is good at freezing time.
3. Is egg freezing different from in vitro fertilisation?
Yes, while both procedures use the same drugs to stimulate the ovaries to create numerous eggs, the result is different. During in vitro fertilisation, eggs are fertilised in a laboratory to produce embryos, either transferred as an infertility therapy or frozen for later use. With egg freezing, you’re finished after the egg retrieval—no source is created because the purpose is to save your unfertilized eggs for the future.
4. How to get egg cryopreservation (female egg freezing) in Hyderabad and Secunderabad at Ziva fertilityy clinics?
Call now +91-9100002737 for oocyte cryopreservation (egg freezing) in Hyderabad, male and female infertility treatment, IVF, IUI, and ICSI treatments at an affordable price at Ziva fertilityy clinics. Book your appointment now.
Timings: Mon to Sat: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: Consultations only on prior appointment
Chat with Ziva fertilityy clinic’s fertility surgeon: click here.
Contact us right now at +91-9100002737
Email now: Info@zivafertility.com
Call now: +91-9392834024
Subscribe now: YouTube
Address: Ziva fertilityy clinic is located in Hyderabad, a prime location and delivers IVF, IUI, and ICSI treatment for people. We have branches around Hyderabad including Manikonda, Banjara Hills, Kompally, Sanath Nagar, and Langar Houz.
View on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Road+No.+12,+Hyderabad,+Telangana+500034,+Indiaemail@example.com,78.437668,20z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x3bcb972455f5b505:0x84bb99a124eab051!8m2!3d17.410097!4d78.4376677!16s%2Fg%2F1tgx51gb?hl=en-GB
If you have further questions about oocyte cryopreservation (female egg freezing) and egg freezing cost in Hyderabad, schedule a consultation with one of Ziva fertilityy doctors in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Get an estimate for oocyte cryopreservation cost and for your egg freeze for the pregnancy process.
Call now +91-9100002737, for your female egg preservation. Get advice for your IVF egg freezing in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU..
Our daughter is having regular periods but not getting pregnantNovember 25, 2023/
Who has higher chances of infertility, Men or Women?November 18, 2023/