Female Fertility Treatment in Hyderabad at Ziva Fertilityy Clinic
Ziva Fertilityy Clinic is one of the leading fertility clinics for female fertility treatment, IVF for women, fertility medication for females, infertility counselling, female infertility testing, and women insemination in Hyderabad with a success rate of over 70%. At Ziva fertilityy clinic, our experienced female infertility doctors in Hyderabad provide ethical and evidence-based best treatment options for infertile women, world-class fertility medical care with IVF, IUI protocols at an affordable fertility treatment cost in Secunderabad and Hyderabad.
At Ziva fertilityy clinic, female fertility care and management including female infertility evaluation, diagnosis, treatment, surgery procedures and counselling are available for women under one roof in all Ziva fertilityy hospital branches.
Ziva fertilityy clinic is dedicated to providing best-in-quality treatment for infertility for females with excellent and ethical women reproductive health care covering all aspects of reproductive health from female infertility testing, female artificial insemination, treatment for infertility for female, fertility medication for females, surgery for infertility, couple counselling and fertile mothers community. All Ziva clinics are well known as the best fertility clinics for women in Hyderabad and Secunderabad and offer national and international quality standards of fertile care for females who are planning conceiving.
Ziva fertilityy clinic’ female fertility specialists are well-trained and highly experienced medical professionals who are fully qualified obstetricians, gynaecologists, andrologists, urologists, laboratory technicians, and support medical staff are highly experienced and well-trained in female reproductive health care and medicine, diagnosis and counselling.
Call now +91-9100002737. Ziva clinic’s female infertility doctors for female fertility treatment in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Treatment for Infertility for Female – Best Female Infertility Doctors in Hyderabad and Secunderabad
The Ziva fertilityy clinic has an outstanding reputation as well as cutting-edge laboratory facilities. Ziva Fertilityy Clinic strives to provide the best fertility possibilities for childless couples, as well as research and development activities to ensure the most effective chances of success.
Ziva Fertilityy is a brand that focuses on modern-day fertility and reproductive health. The Ziva fertilityy clinic provides comprehensive and customised healthcare to everyone with parenthood and fertility goals, based on the principles that one size does not fit all and that judgement is an attribute of insensitivity. We strive to create a safe and non-judgmental environment in which comfort, confidence, and excellence can be experienced.
To know more about Ziva fertilityy clinic and female fertility services in Hyderabad, contact us at +91-9100002737.
The Ziva fertilityy clinic gives hope to thousands of people who are suffering from infertility. The Ziva fertilityy clinic offers effective female fertility services such as
- Follicular monitoring for timed intercourse
- In-vitro fertilisation
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Egg freezing
- IUI treatment
- Embryo freezing
- Preimplantation genetic testing
- PCOD treatment
- PCOS treatment
- Endometriosis treatment for infertility
What is infertility?
Infertility in women is defined by the inability to get pregnant after regularly having unprotected intercourse for at least one year. After a woman reaches the age of 35, she is considered infertile if she and her partner are unable to get pregnant after 6 months of trying.
What is female infertility?
Infertility in women is defined by the ina bility to get pragnant after regularly having unproteected intercouse for atleast one year. After a woman reaches the age of 35 she is considered infertile if she and her partner are unable to get pregnant after 6 months of trying.
Symptoms of female infertility
- Abnormal period bleeding is heavier or lighter than usual.
- Irregular periods
- Menstrual cycles are irregular.
- Periods of extreme pain
- Endometriosis is a pelvic inflammatory disease.
- Miscarriages, back pain
- Cancer treatment
Causes of infertility in females
Some possible causes of female infertility include.
- Problems with the uterus
- Problems with the fallopian tubes
- Problems with ovulation
- Problems with egg numbers and quality
- Cancer and its treatment
- Pelvic adhesions
- STD’s, genital tuberculosis, rubella virus
- Diabetes, obesity
Female infertility risk factors
- Poor diet
- Athletic training
- Being overweight and underweight
- Tobacco smoking
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
Get diagnostic test for your female infertility at Ziva fertilityy clinic in Hyderabad
The following are some tests for female infertility:
- An overall physical examination that includes a medical history
- A pap test
- A pelvic exam
- An examination of the breasts for unusual milk production
- A blood test to check the presence of ovulation hormones
- A small monitoring instrument called a laparoscopy is inserted into the abdomen to look at the organs.
- An X-ray hysterosalpingogram: A dye is injected into the cervix, and the babysitter uses an X-ray to see how the dye moves through the fallopian tube.
Treatment for female infertility at Ziva fertilityy clinic
- Surgery can assist eggs in passing through blocked fallopian tubes.
- Certain drugs may be prescribed to women to promote ovulation.
- IVF, in-vitro fertilisation, where fertilisation between the eggs and sperm takes place in a lab, and then the embryo is placed inside the uterus
- ICSI is an intracytoplasmic sperm injection where sperm is injected into an egg during the fertilisation stage of an infertility treatment procedure.
Book an appointment for female infertility treatment at the Ziva fertilityy clinic in Hyderabad.
Why choose the Ziva fertilityy clinic for female fertility treatment in Hyderabad?
Ziva fertilityy clinic is one of the leading female fertility clinics in Hyderabad, providing the best women health care services in the field of female fertility testing, infertility treatment, reproductive medicine and individualised care and attention for every female patient during the journey to parenthood. The Ziva fertilityy clinic provides comprehensive testing for female infertility causes, and Ziva specialises in IVF and IUI for females to make the fertility treatment experience worthwhile, ethical, evidence-based, convenient, and comfortable.
All the Ziva fertilityy clinics in Hyderabad are staffed by a highly specialised and experienced team of medical professionals, including doctors, nurses, coordinators, and counsellors, and it is committed to providing patients with effective, high-quality, and timely care.
- One of the renowned fertility clinics for men and women in Hyderabad,
- 22 years of experience as a fertility expert.
- State-of-the-art IVF lab
- Fertility lab with cutting-edge technology
- Evidence-based practise
- Licensed gynaecologist with a fellowship in reproductive medicine.
- State-of-the-art facility with all services under one roof.
- With the best expertise in 3D and 4D ultrasound, we offer advanced 3D and 4D ultrasound.
- Two thousand IVF cycles.
- World-class health care services
- 5000+ happy families with healthy babies
- The most cutting-edge and ethical fertility treatment currently available.
- Board-certified specialist
- 10,200 ICSI cycles
- Patient-centric fertility services
- 20 + years of experience in the women reproductive medical fertility field.
- The best IVF and IUI services at an affordable price.
- We offer 24/7 access to women and paediatric healthcare and medical services in Hyderabad.
For more information about the Ziva fertilityy clinic for female infertility treatment options, Call us now at +91-9100002737.
Female infertility treatment Cost in Hyderabad at Ziva fertilityy clinic
The female infertility treatment cost in Hyderabad at Ziva fertilityy clinic is determined by the fertility treatment received, as well as the patient’s age, medical condition, and female infertility expert. In Hyderabad, we provide the most affordable IUI, IVF, ICSI, egg donation, and other female fertility treatments options.
For more details on our treatment costs and treatment packages, contact us at +91-9100002737 and get affordable IVF, IUI, ICSI, and female infertility treatments at Ziva fertilityy clinic.
We were very nervous and anxious about the entire process because this was our first time dealing with IVF. The Ziva fertilityy clinic doctors and staff have been a lifesaver! Not only are they making every medical effort to help us have a healthy baby, but they also go above and beyond in terms of easing our fears and providing us with information that is helpful. Thanks to the Ziva fertilityy clinic,
Thanks to the Ziva fertilityy clinic doctors; without them, I would not be pregnant right now. I consider myself extremely fortunate to be 11 weeks pregnant today. In order to ensure that your pregnancy progresses as it should, I appreciate the Ziva fertilityy clinic doctors closely monitoring you. I was very pleased with the care and compassion that I received from them.
Female fertility clinic in Hyderabad at Ziva fertilityy clinic – FAQS
- Is infertility common among couples?
Yes, it is a common problem for many women. About 10-15% of them may face this infertility problem.
- What is the success rate at your clinic?
With a success rate of over 70% and with ethical practices, Ziva fertilityy clinic offers world-class fertility medical care and evidence-based protocols for IVF, IUI for women, and other female fertility treatment options in reproductive technologies.
- What increases the risk factors of infertility in women and men?
Most risk factors in the case of men and women are the same, such as:
- Infertility naturally decreases with age; in the case of women, it’s after 35 years, and in men, it’s after 40 years.
- Smoking decreases your chances of becoming pregnant. Men who smoke have a smaller sperm count.
- Women who wish to conceive should avoid drinking alcohol. In men who consume heavy alcohol, sperm counts and motility can be low.
- Having an overweight or underweight baby can be a risk for couples planning to become parents.
- An unhealthy lifestyle causes infertility.
- When to see a female fertility doctor at Ziva fertilityy clinic branches near me?
Book an appointment with the Ziva female fertility specialist in Hyderabad to get fertility care even if you are below or more than 35 years old and have been trying to get pregnant for a year without success. Women over the age of 35 should consult the female fertility doctor after 6 months of trying.
- How to get in contact with the Ziva fertilityy clinic in Hyderabad?
Reach us at +91-9100002737 for male and female infertility treatment, IVF, IUI, and ICSI treatments at an affordable price at Ziva fertilityy clinic in Hyderabad. And book your appointment now.
Timings: Mon to Sat: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: Consultations only on prior appointment
Chat with Ziva fertilityy clinic’s fertility surgeon: click here.
Contact us right now at +91-9100002737
Email now: Info@zivafertility.com
Call now: +91-9392834024
Subscribe now: YouTube
Address: Ziva fertilityy clinic is located in Hyderabad, a prime location and delivers IVF, IUI, and ICSI treatment for people. We have branches around Hyderabad including Manikonda, Banjara Hills, Kompally, Sanath Nagar, and Langar Houz.
View on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Road+No.+12,+Hyderabad,+Telangana+500034,+Indiaemail@example.com,78.437668,20z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x3bcb972455f5b505:0x84bb99a124eab051!8m2!3d17.410097!4d78.4376677!16s%2Fg%2F1tgx51gb?hl=en-GB