Preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS) in Hyderabad at Ziva Fertility Centre
Call now at +91-9100002737 for your Preimplantation genetic testing in Hyderabad and Secunderabad at Ziva fertility centres. Get an estimate for your Preimplantation genetic test cost in Hyderabad now!
Ziva fertility centre is one of the best fertility centres in Hyderabad, with locations in Manikonda, Banjara Hills, Kompally, Sanath Nagar, and Langar Houz. Ziva’s fertility centre in Hyderabad provides high-end preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and has a 98% success rate in locating unaffected embryos.
Ziva fertility centre is committed to providing outstanding and ethical reproductive health treatment to women in all aspects of reproductive health. The Ziva fertility centre provides female fertility services that meet national and international quality requirements.The fertility specialists at Ziva fertility centre are fully qualified obstetricians, gynaecologists, urologists, laboratory technicians, and support staff who are highly experienced and well-trained in female reproductive health care and medicine.
The Ziva fertility centre has an excellent reputation and state-of-the-art fertility testing facilities. Ziva Fertility Centre aspires to provide the most excellent fertility options for childless couples and research and development initiatives to assure the best success rates.
Call now+91-9100002737 for Preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS) in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS)
A couple undergoing fertility treatment, such as IVF, may be advised to have their embryos genetically tested before implanting them. Preimplantation genetic diagnostic (PGD) and preimplantation genetic screening are two tests performed on embryos (PGS). Only embryos with no genetic abnormalities are put in the woman’s uterus after the tests.
PGD can reveal specific diseases such as Huntington’s disease or cystic fibrosis. At Ziva fertility clinic Hyderabad, we perform cell analysis to identify cells that are likely to be passed down to the kid from the parents.
At Ziva Fertility Clinic Hyderabad, we perform cell analysis to identify cells that are likely to be passed down to the kid from the parents. PGD OR PGS tests are designed to prevent the transfer of abnormal embryos and to promote a healthy pregnancy. These improvements in preimplantation genetic testing medical technology have significantly reduced various congenital disabilities, particularly in infertile couples.
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
Ziva reproductive facility in Hyderabad provides high-end preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and has a 98% success rate in locating unaffected embryos. PGD/PGS tests involve a biopsy on the fifth day when a few cells from the embryo are extracted and sent to a genetic lab for analysis. The testing will reveal information about the genetic alterations in embryonic cells. PGD can detect around 2,000 acquired single-gene diseases.
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) at Ziva Fertility Clinic Hyderabad is a process utilised before implantation in your IVF therapy.
Some of the most common disorders diagnosed by PGD tests are.
- BRCA1 & BRCA2 genetic mutations caused breast and ovarian cancers in women
- Sickle-cell anaemia
- Huntington’s disease
- Tay-Sachs disease
- Spinal muscular atrophy etc.
- Haemophilia A
Steps involved in GPD
- Cells from the fertilised embryo are harvested for a preimplantation genetic diagnostic test.
- The DNA of the cell is then examined for the inherited gene that may be problematic in the embryo
- It takes about two hours for the embryo to be placed in your uterus after the test has been completed
- Few healthy embryos might be saved for later use. Testing for this process could take a week.
Preimplantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
PGS aids in the detection of chromosomal and genetic anomalies. A biopsy is done on the embryo on the fifth day for genetic testing, much like the PGD test. The samples are examined for chromosomal structure and total chromosome count. During fertilisation, an embryo has 23 chromosomes from the female and 23 from the male, as is customary.
Embryo cells with an equal number of chromosomes are called euploid, and those with unequal chromosomes are aneuploid. Some sources say that chromosome defects result in pregnancy loss or miscarriages and failures of ART procedures.
Genetic testing, known as preimplantation, tries to increase the likelihood of a healthy pregnancy by transplanting the healthy embryo into the uterus after tests and discarding the unhealthy embryo.
Who can benefit from PGD, preimplantation genetic diagnosis?
For couples with a family history of an inherited illness, PGD testing is advised. Testing may be necessary for these high-risk parents to identify the particular gene mutation. For genetic parents who may have a chromosomal rearrangement, PGD for aneuploidy is also an option (translocation).
Steps involved in preimplantation genetic testing
Preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) and preimplantation genetic screening( PGS) are parallel procedures that follow similar steps.
- Cell retrieval- Each multi-cell embryo first has a pair of cells removed.
- Cell Evaluation- Once, numerous pairs of cells have been collected, each pair is evaluated to determine whether an aberrant gene might be present in the related embryo.
- Embryo transfer- Your embryologist will transfer up to two embryos to your uterus for implantation after choosing the best ones from the cell evaluation procedure.
- Cryopreservation of additional embryos- After embryos are implanted in the uterus, extra embryos are frequently left over. We provide cutting-edge cryopreservation services on Cloudnine, enabling you to preserve extra embryos for use in the next in vitro fertilisation (IVF) cycles. Embryos that have been cryopreserved can be used for 10 years.
Why choose Ziva fertility centre for preimplantation genetic testing PGD/PGS diagnosis in Hyderabad?
Ziva Fertility is a leading and evidence-based, trusted fertility clinic in Hyderabad. At an affordable infertility treatment cost, Ziva fertility centre provides world-class reproductive health care solutions and state-of-the-art male and female infertility treatment services in Hyderabad.
Ziva Fertility Clinic is a well-known top infertility clinic in Hyderabad for all the reproductive medical care you need, with the most up-to-date fertility technologies and patient care. Ziva fertility clinic with a mission to make all men and women infertility couples into happy parents with scientific kids birth.
- Best provider of Preimplantation genetic test/ PGD/PGS diagnosis in Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- Affordable Preimplantation genetic test/ diagnosis cost in Hyderabad and Secunderabad
- 22 years of experience as fertility specialists in Hyderabad and abroad
- Evidence-based ethical practices in the fertilisation process
- Advanced equipment lab for PGD/PGS testing
- high-quality infertility treatment services
- Affordable fertility healthcare packages
- Availability of the most advanced and ethical fertility treatment
- Certified gynaecologist with a fellowship in reproductive medicine
- State-of-the-art IVF and IUI facility with all services under one roof
- With the best expertise in 3D and 4D ultrasound
- 2000+ IVF cycles.
- International collaboration
- World-class health care services and lab facilities
- 5000+ happy families with healthy babies
- Electronic witness system,
- 24/7 accessible for Preimplantation genetic testing or diagnosis
- 10,200 ICSI cycles
- Innovation in patient care with human empathy
Preimplantation genetic testing cost in Hyderabad at Ziva fertility centres
Preimplantation genetic testing (PGD/PGS) in Hyderabad and Secunderabad is available at all Ziva fertility centres at a reasonable preimplantation genetic diagnosis price. There are fees for IVF, freezing embryos, and transferring frozen embryos in addition to the cost of genetic testing for each embryo created in a cycle, which might be reasonably priced. Typically, insurance may cover PGD or PGS.
Call now +91-9100002737, Ziva fertility centres and Get now estimate for your Preimplantation genetic testing PGD/PGS diagnosis test price in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Testimonials for preimplantation genetic test in Hyderabad at Ziva fertility centres
Thanks to Ziva fertility centre for the preimplantation genetic testing treatment services to me. It was our first visit; one of my friends suggested this fertility centre; we are happy that we visited this Ziva fertility centre; the doctors are very friendly and down-to-earth and treated us well. The staff here is outstanding, and everyone has guided us well. This was the perfect experience with this centre. The hospital is immaculate and hygienic. I felt so positive entering that place and the lovely staff.
Find more testimonials here about Ziva fertility centre’ preimplantation genetic test in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
Preimplantation genetic test PGD/PGS diagnosis test in Hyderabad at Ziva fertility centres
1. Why is PGD an ethical issue?
PDG is also considered morally dubious since, like selective abortion following prenatal diagnosis, it amounts to selective reproduction in which only children unaffected by the problems their parents were in danger of passing on are allowed to be born.
2. How long do PGT results take to return?
Results should be available about 7 to 10 days after the laboratory has received the embryo biopsy samples and paid for the testing.
3. How to get a Preimplantation genetic test in Hyderabad at Ziva fertility clinics?
Call now +91-9100002737 for your Preimplantation genetic test/ PGD/PGS diagnosis test, male and female infertility treatment, IVF, IUI, and ICSI treatments at an affordable genetic test cost at all Ziva fertility clinics in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Book your appointment now.
Timings: Mon to Sat: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: Consultations only on prior appointment
Chat with Ziva fertility clinic’s fertility surgeon: click here.
Contact us right now at +91-9100002737
Email now: Info@zivafertility.com
Call now: +91-9392834024
Follow Ziva fertility clinic on Facebook/ Twitter/ Instagram
Subscribe now: YouTube
Address: Ziva fertility clinic is located in Hyderabad, a prime location and delivers IVF, IUI, and ICSI treatment for people. We have branches around Hyderabad including Manikonda, Banjara Hills, Kompally, Sanath Nagar, and Langar Houz.
View on Google Maps: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Road+No.+12,+Hyderabad,+Telangana+500034,+Indiaemail@example.com,78.437668,20z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x3bcb972455f5b505:0x84bb99a124eab051!8m2!3d17.410097!4d78.4376677!16s%2Fg%2F1tgx51gb?hl=en-GB
If you have further questions about Preimplantation genetic test and Preimplantation genetic diagnosis cost in Hyderabad, schedule a consultation with one of Ziva fertility doctors in Hyderabad and Secunderabad. Get an estimate for preimplantation genetic test cost and for your successful pregnancy process.
Call now +91-9100002737, Ziva fertility clinics and Get advice for your preimplantation genetic diagnosis test in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU..
Happy Women’s Day – Ziva FertilityMarch 8, 2023/0 Comments
Wish you Happy Holi – Ziva FertilityMarch 7, 2023/