After an extensive diagnosis, tests, and evaluations, if you, along with the expert team at ZIVA Fertility centres, have come to the conclusion that either one of the partners or both of them are infertile, then what next?
So, one of the main questions is how long we should wait before starting fertility treatment. This is a comprehensive question, and it depends on a range of factors that might increase or decrease your chance of naturally conceiving. Your personal preferences for seeking treatment or not is the most valid point.
Here in this blog, we would like to let you know how to get pregnant naturally with ZIVA fertility care if I am infertile. You will be able to explore your options and consider next steps. Please note that a personal visit and a one-on-one consultation in this situation is of great help, and you will get a more direct approach. Nonetheless, we will help you as much as we can in this blog.
Checking points for the couple to get pregnant naturally
- Is the female partner having regular menstrual cycles?
- Has at least one open fallopian tube
- Is the female’s age between 20 and 42 years?
- Is the male partner’s sperm fine in terms of quantity, quality, motility, and morphology?
How can I get pregnant naturally with ZIVA fertility care if I am infertile?
At ZIVA Fertility clinics, we offer all medical and non-medical services to help infertile couples conceive. Stepwise journey at the ZIVA Fertility Center to get pregnant naturally:
Initial consultation: If you and your partner have been having unprotected sex for more than 6 months (if the woman’s age is over 35) or for one year (if the woman’s age is over 40), then we suggest that the couple should visit our ZIVA Fertility clinics. We initially start with collecting your medical and sexual history. We ask women about the regularity of their periods and ovulation. Irregular periods and missed periods can be a window into a woman’s fertility. If the need arises, we will order blood tests (for hormone evaluation) and ultrasound scans to find abnormalities in the entire reproductive system.
In men, we might order for semen analysis. Semen analysis helps us understand issues with the male partner’s sperm. These issues could be related to quantity, quality, sperm shape(morphology), or sperm speed(motility).
Ways to get pregnant naturally if you are infertile
Medical treatments: After the diagnosis and analysis are done, our ZIVA fertility experts will be able to find out the reason for infertility. If there is any medical problem like hormonal issues, then medication is suggested. Issues with periods and ovulation also could be treated with hormones.
Surgery is also an option in cases of structural abnormalities, blockages in fallopian tubes, or obstruction to the sperm transportation system in men.
ART – Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Based on the reason for infertility, we at ZIVA offer all the latest ARTs like IUI, IVF, and ICSI.
- IUI dramatically boosts the chances of pregnancy since it involves placing a specially prepared sperm directly in the uterus.
- IVF is the most successful and expensive fertility treatment, where eggs are combined with sperm outside of your body in a lab. This fertilisation in the lab produces healthy embryos. After a careful selection, one or more healthy embryos are placed in the uterus. After this, the pregnancy journey is typical.
- ICSI is a slight variation of IVF, which works best for men with infertility. In an ICSI, the sperm is directly injected into the egg by surgical extraction of the sperm.
Counselling services: We understand that this journey is strained financially and emotionally. We help our couples deal with stress and anxiety. You can share all your concerns with us.
How can I improve my chances of a pregnancy?
- Try during the fertility window:The couple has to keep trying, nevertheless. There are a few days within a month when a couple can achieve a successful pregnancy; this timing is around the ovulation period. The couple should have unprotected sex during the three days leading up to ovulation or on the day of ovulation. There are many online tools and kits which can help you work out when you are likely to ovulate. By carefully observing your body over 3-6 months, you can know whether you are ovulating. Before ovulation, the vaginal mucus changes and becomes clear and slippery, a bit like egg white which is perfect for sperm to swim along. Please be mindful and observe these changes.
- Both partners should maintain a healthy lifestyle: Lifestyle factors affect your chance of getting pregnant along with the health of your baby. When trying to conceive, men and women should both strive to:
- Should maintain a healthy weight: Neither of them should be too thin or overweight. Be in the healthy weight range
- Quit smoking
- Eat a well-balanced diet
- Make exercise a part of your daily life.
- Women should take folate and iodine supplements with the doctor’s advice.
- Curtail alcohol. Women should also limit caffeine intake, especially when they are actively trying to conceive.
- Keep your home and work environments toxin-free
- If you have any medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid, or PCOS(women), take necessary measures to keep them in check.
- At the time of conception, both parents must be healthy, so have a preconception health check-up. Healthy parents can create a healthy embryo and can affect the chance of pregnancy.
At ZIVA Fertility clinics, we make the process as hassle-free as possible. We are transparent and share all the results in a timely fashion. We explain every step clearly to you before starting the treatments. For more information, please visit our website https://zivafertility.com/ or contact us at +91-9100002737 or +91-9392834024.