A woman under age 35 with regular periods and no other significant underlying medical issues conceives naturally within a year of unprotected intercourse. If there is no success after this period also, then the time might be right to visit us at the ZIVA Fertility specialist. If the female partner is over 35, they should be able to conceive naturally within six months. After that, we suggest that you visit us at ZIVA Fertility Specialist. The topmost cause of Infertility in women is polycystic ovarian syndrome. Effects of PCOS are:-
- PCOS impacts ovulation
- A woman experiences irregular cycles
- Endometriosis, where the fallopian tubes get blocked, thus preventing her from becoming pregnant.
How can you benefit from Treatments at ZIVA Fertility Center ?
Every woman is unique. Hence the treatment plan also varies. We at ZIVA Fertility center analyse the woman’s egg quality, which gets lower as she ages, as well as her partner’s sperm count — the higher the count, the better. Blood tests and ultrasonography will help us understand what is happening inside the reproductive system. Once the results are out, a treatment plan is created based on what makes the most sense. We might proceed with additional testing which might help her conceive. The whole journey is an emotional one. Hence, we at ZIVA fertility center give utmost importance to providing counselling and ongoing education.
We at ZIVA Fertility center find it rewarding to know that we have been part of a couple’s journey toward motherhood and have helped them along the way. Our success rates are over 70%, and we are frontrunners in all ART techniques and surgical solutions to treat female and male Infertility.
Services Offered by ZIVA Fertility Center
Ziva fertility center doctors and fertility specialists have decades of experience in reproductive medicine, female Infertility and male Infertility. At a very high level, below are our services:-
Fertility care with sperm analysis
Treatment for blocked fallopian tubes
Cryopreservation (freezing your eggs, sperm, or embryos)
Egg or embryo donation
ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection)
Donor eggs in IVF and IUI procedures
We at Ziva fertility centers have been awarded the most trusted fertility centre in the twin cities. We are giving hope to thousands of couples who are suffering from Infertility. We are available in Banjarahills, Kompally, Manikonda and Sanath Nagar.
Why should you visit the Ziva fertility center?
Visit us for the following extensive services:-
- Effective ethical and evidence-based reproductive health care services
- Customised specific infertility treatment techniques
- Expertise in reproductive medication
- Highly qualified fertility doctors in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
- In-depth fertility counselling and consultations
- Personalised fertility medical care
- Complementary fertility packages
- Numerous fertility treatment options
Male infertility treatment in ZIVA Fertility Centers
- Hormone evaluation
- Semen processing for artificial insemination like IUI
- Surgical extraction of sperm in the case of azoospermia or high DFI
- Retrograde ejaculation treatment of the sample
- Sperm banking
- Preimplantation genetic testing
- The DNA fragmentation index
Female infertility treatment at ZIVA Fertility Clinics
- Follicular monitoring for timed intercourse
- In-vitro fertilisation IVF
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection ICSI
- Egg freezing
- IUI treatment
- Embryo freezing
- Preimplantation genetic testing
- PCOS treatment
- Endometriosis treatment for Infertility
Visiting a Fertility Clinic is the first and most important step toward your Infertility treatment. Do not think that we will immediately recommend expensive ART procedures. We will thoroughly analyse the cause of Infertility and always recommend the most-suited and cost-effective treatments for you. We understand that you visit us with huge faith and hope in our treatments. We always strive to bring a smile to the face of the couple and their families. Reach us on +91-9100002737, +91-9392834024, Info@zivafertility.com or visit our website https://zivafertility.com/.